Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to: atari breakout
Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. --light novel--
It is a good and amazing article. Your information is very useful for me and for others. Thank you so much. __hotmail login__
The Lead Artist will have a wealth of artistic experience in modeling, texturing and will be able to leverage past experiences towards creating realistic environments for the team's AAA title.
- Work with external partners to establish and deliver against the art delivery bar for our game projects.
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate experience and talent in chosen field through examples within packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Bodypaint, Motion Builder, etc
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers and supervisors, collectively working towards larger artistic goals
- Work closely with development teams to establish/maintain visual target in production
- Creates believable, photo-realistic 3D models and textures from concept art and photo reference
- Take geometry from rough to finished states
- Troubleshoots technical and artistic issues
- Previous experience as an Artist, with at least three AAA games shipped
- Experience using Maya and Photoshop
- Understanding of next generation art techniques such as photogrammetry and PBR rendering.
- Drawing (industrial design or comic book background), painting, and texturing experience a must
- Great collaborative skills, rigorous analytical skills and strong creative drive a must
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, present and execute ideas
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Proven track record of strong organizational and communication skills (including interpersonal, writing and editing) with the ability to multitask, prioritize efficiently and meet deadlines
- The desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process
- Excellent sense of form, mass, and volume
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- Ability to find solutions from a visual, production, and technical perspective.
- Proficient in next-gen asset creation
- Willingness and ability to travel on-site to train and work with external development partners.
Other Valuable Experience & Education:
- Experience working with special effects on a game.
- Being able to visualize game design when drawing is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with Programmers regarding projects.
- BA from an illustration program.