9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
The Lead Artist will have a wealth of artistic experience in modeling, texturing and will be able to leverage past experiences towards creating realistic environments for the team's AAA title.
- Work with external partners to establish and deliver against the art delivery bar for our game projects.
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate experience and talent in chosen field through examples within packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Bodypaint, Motion Builder, etc
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers and supervisors, collectively working towards larger artistic goals
- Work closely with development teams to establish/maintain visual target in production
- Creates believable, photo-realistic 3D models and textures from concept art and photo reference
- Take geometry from rough to finished states
- Troubleshoots technical and artistic issues
- Previous experience as an Artist, with at least three AAA games shipped
- Experience using Maya and Photoshop
- Understanding of next generation art techniques such as photogrammetry and PBR rendering.
- Drawing (industrial design or comic book background), painting, and texturing experience a must
- Great collaborative skills, rigorous analytical skills and strong creative drive a must
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, present and execute ideas
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Proven track record of strong organizational and communication skills (including interpersonal, writing and editing) with the ability to multitask, prioritize efficiently and meet deadlines
- The desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process
- Excellent sense of form, mass, and volume
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- Ability to find solutions from a visual, production, and technical perspective.
- Proficient in next-gen asset creation
- Willingness and ability to travel on-site to train and work with external development partners.
Other Valuable Experience & Education:
- Experience working with special effects on a game.
- Being able to visualize game design when drawing is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with Programmers regarding projects.
- BA from an illustration program.