Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
FX Artist at Ubisoft Sofia
15 November, 2018
The FX Artist is responsible for creating high-quality visual effects with minimum supervision in accordance with art direction and production deadlines.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Ubisoft Sofia
Location: Bulgaria, Sofia
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create high-quality in-game visual effects;
- Create and tweak real-time rendered materials;
- Work with designers, artists, and programmers in order to achieve aesthetic excellence;
- Work within the technical limits of current platforms;
- Experience with particle systems and geometry based visual effects;
- Experience with Photoshop;
- Experience with 3ds Max or equivalent 3D package;
- Self-motivated problem solver;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English skills.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with a node-based workflow;
- Experience with Houdini;
- Previous experience in game development will be much appreciated.