Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
The FX Artist is responsible for creating high-quality visual effects with minimum supervision in accordance with art direction and production deadlines.
- Create high-quality in-game visual effects;
- Create and tweak real-time rendered materials;
- Work with designers, artists, and programmers in order to achieve aesthetic excellence;
- Work within the technical limits of current platforms;
- Experience with particle systems and geometry based visual effects;
- Experience with Photoshop;
- Experience with 3ds Max or equivalent 3D package;
- Self-motivated problem solver;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English skills.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with a node-based workflow;
- Experience with Houdini;
- Previous experience in game development will be much appreciated.