Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Klang is looking for a Game Designer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join them in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Communicate design objectives and strategies to multidisciplinary teams
- Collaborate with the design team defining the game’s design direction
- Create clear and concise design documents that fit into the game’s vision
- Work with external advisors coming from a wide range of fields
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role
- You have a great understanding of designing emotion from gameplay and what motivates players
- You are enthusiastic about game design processes and methodology
- You are experienced working in an agile development environment
- You have great communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Passion for gaming, preferably multiplayer, sandbox and simulation games
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal developement
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support