bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Create new and exciting mixed reality experiences that change the way people view digital content.
You can apply here.
- Use your excellent game development experience to create a design vision for a project and see it through with the team
- Be actively involved in the creative process, communicating closely with project leads and guiding the team towards the project vision
- Work directly on upcoming designs, getting your hands dirty and assisting in implementations using a variety of tools
- Lead production of new features by working closely with engineers and artists
- As an experienced designer, you’ll mentor other game designers to aid them in the development of their craft
- 5+ years of experience in game design or other experiential design
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Extremely solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, and iterate on features
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Self-organization and self-motivation
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms and genres