Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Game Designer at Magic Leap
15 March, 2018
Create new and exciting mixed reality experiences that change the way people view digital content.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Magic Leap
Location: United States, Plantation
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Use your excellent game development experience to create a design vision for a project and see it through with the team
- Be actively involved in the creative process, communicating closely with project leads and guiding the team towards the project vision
- Work directly on upcoming designs, getting your hands dirty and assisting in implementations using a variety of tools
- Lead production of new features by working closely with engineers and artists
- As an experienced designer, you’ll mentor other game designers to aid them in the development of their craft
- 5+ years of experience in game design or other experiential design
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Extremely solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, and iterate on features
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Self-organization and self-motivation
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms and genres