Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
Create new and exciting mixed reality experiences that change the way people view digital content.
You can apply here.
- Use your excellent game development experience to create a design vision for a project and see it through with the team
- Be actively involved in the creative process, communicating closely with project leads and guiding the team towards the project vision
- Work directly on upcoming designs, getting your hands dirty and assisting in implementations using a variety of tools
- Lead production of new features by working closely with engineers and artists
- As an experienced designer, you’ll mentor other game designers to aid them in the development of their craft
- 5+ years of experience in game design or other experiential design
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Extremely solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, and iterate on features
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Self-organization and self-motivation
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms and genres