Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Game Designer at Magic Leap
15 March, 2018
Create new and exciting mixed reality experiences that change the way people view digital content.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Magic Leap
Location: United States, Plantation
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Use your excellent game development experience to create a design vision for a project and see it through with the team
- Be actively involved in the creative process, communicating closely with project leads and guiding the team towards the project vision
- Work directly on upcoming designs, getting your hands dirty and assisting in implementations using a variety of tools
- Lead production of new features by working closely with engineers and artists
- As an experienced designer, you’ll mentor other game designers to aid them in the development of their craft
- 5+ years of experience in game design or other experiential design
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Extremely solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, and iterate on features
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Self-organization and self-motivation
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms and genres