Streamline is a creative development studio specializing in full video game development, interactive digital assets, and metaverse creation. Our reputation is we provide experienced professionals to help bring the most demanding projects from concept all the way through production with our technical knowledge of established industry standards for high-performance results along every step. And that means when you come to work at Streamline, expect to be challenged like you’ve never been challenged before.
We are a games company, a creative company, people who work fast under pressure—a productive attitude is critical to a high-functioning team. Our goal is to keep the process straightforward.
Experience Level Mid-Senior
Minimum Experience 3 years
- Highly proficient in C++, OOP, GIT, SVN, Perforce, and the Unreal Engine.
- Proven experience in efficiently prototyping new game systems, delivering high-quality results, and demonstrable contribution to a published game.
- You are a self-motivated and energetic team player.
- You thrive in seeing a project through from start to finish; committing to milestones, collaborating with programmers, designers, and artists, and excelling at individual tasks.
- You’ll bring direct experience in enhancing gameplay features with examples of past work.
- Debugging, optimization, multi-threading, parallel programming – for you, it’s all part of the day job.
- Understanding documentation is paramount – you can write clear, functional, and sustainable code adhering to game design documentation and programming standards.
- Impeccable time management skills.
- A passionate gamer who understands the player-experience.
What the Job Involves
- Designing, implementing, and enhancing gameplay, multiplayer, UI, AI, or engine features
- Reviewing and writing code
- Writing and maintaining tests
- Focusing on player-first programming
- Supporting the development of cutting-edge technologies, improved workflows, prototyping and validating new gameplay ideas
- We believe in collaboration, creativity, and diversity.
- We believe we are responsible for our global culture and creating opportunities for people to learn, grow, and excel in the video game industry.
- We have a culture of delivery and making the best decisions for our clients. We focus on consensus building so our team can get the job done right.
Streamline Studios offers a unique opportunity to work on some of the most successful games in history. We are looking for talented people to join our team creating high-quality video games. We're seeking people who have experience in game development, art, design, programming, and other technical disciplines. We love what we do. If you join us, you will too.
- Remote Working
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Relocation Assistance
- Games Night!