Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
The team is looking for talented animators to help them create compelling gameplay for The Last of Us Part II.
- Create character motions through a blend of key-frame animation and motion capture with our proprietary animation tools
- Work with designers and programmers to implement and iterate on these motions to create compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing gameplay and/or cinematic events
- Learn and utilize custom tools and basic scripting
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Have experience animating with motion capture
- Have experience working on gameplay and/or interactive animation
- Have extensive experience animating realistic humans
- Have a good sense of weight and timing in your animation performances
- Have a good understanding of acting principles and basic camera staging.
- Be comfortable working with minimal direction
- Be a creative, innovative problem solver
- Be organized, productive, and a good communicator
- Be flexible with making edits and revisions based on gameplay requirements
- Have the ability to grasp new technology quickly and get the most out of it
- Must be able to provide a demo reel or examples of professional work (Online preferred), a breakdown of your contributions to the shot, and an accompanying resume