Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Gameplay Engineer at Skydance Interactive
11 April, 2018
Skydance Interactive is looking for a skilled Gameplay Engineer to join the studio.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Skydance Interactive
Location: United States, Marina Del Rey
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Design and implement gameplay features within an established framework
- Take technical ownership of major game subsystems
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas, providing technical and creative feedback
- Implement, debug and optimize systems in C++ and other languages
- Implement and augment tools to expose features to content creators
- Provide time estimates to leads and management; keep co-workers informed about progress of programming deliverables as well as non-programming prerequisites for feature implementation
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks
- BS – MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills, other languages a plus
- 3+ years programming experience, including game industry experience
- Have performed multi-disciplinary work with large-scale game engine architecture
- Shipped at least one game as a Software Engineer with responsibilities for gameplay
- Knowledge of (and respect for) sound software engineering principles
- Comfortable working within an established code base and conforming to existing code standards and best practices
- Strong math skills
- Rapid learner, able to absorb and understand complex systems
- Comfortable working closely with Designers, Artists, and other members of the development team in a highly iterative environment
- Prior work, personal or professional, that shows exceptional insight and skill of execution
- Passion for games, game technology, and VR
- Able to work in the United States