God bless this guy for mentioning the Unity package he's using. Legit just made my life infinitely easier.
Always love to read amazing information that will help to me. Basically read technology blogs but your post is also interesting so i am reading this blog. Else, I am going to share that How To Detect Trojans From PC, which is very important if you are using computer.
Skydance Interactive is looking for a skilled Gameplay Engineer to join the studio.
- Design and implement gameplay features within an established framework
- Take technical ownership of major game subsystems
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas, providing technical and creative feedback
- Implement, debug and optimize systems in C++ and other languages
- Implement and augment tools to expose features to content creators
- Provide time estimates to leads and management; keep co-workers informed about progress of programming deliverables as well as non-programming prerequisites for feature implementation
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks
- BS – MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills, other languages a plus
- 3+ years programming experience, including game industry experience
- Have performed multi-disciplinary work with large-scale game engine architecture
- Shipped at least one game as a Software Engineer with responsibilities for gameplay
- Knowledge of (and respect for) sound software engineering principles
- Comfortable working within an established code base and conforming to existing code standards and best practices
- Strong math skills
- Rapid learner, able to absorb and understand complex systems
- Comfortable working closely with Designers, Artists, and other members of the development team in a highly iterative environment
- Prior work, personal or professional, that shows exceptional insight and skill of execution
- Passion for games, game technology, and VR
- Able to work in the United States