I found your blog to be very informative. I am very happy to read your blog it's very useful to me.https://www.lifetimeheritagefilms.com/
Great stuff. And many thanks for those tuts by Jason! They helped me a lot.
Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Camouflaj, the team behind RÉPUBLIQUE is seeking to hire skilled artists to help the team build a once-in-a-lifetime AAA project.
- Work with the design and animation teams to perfect the mission experience pipeline and improve performance
- Implement behavioral and navigation features and evolve the experience with feedback
- Explore existing AI solutions and pathfinding tools and assess cost and ease of integration
- Work with the engineering team and production to refine in-game mission experiences
- Create accurate task estimates and complete work in a timely manner
- Communicate requirements and roadmaps with the rest of the development team
- Experience programming in C# or C++
- Prior gameplay programming experience
- Ability to write clear, maintainable code
- Ability to self-motivate and take ownership over gameplay systems and deliverables
- Motivation to stay on top of current trends in AI
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Experience with console development
- Experience with behavior trees
- Worked on a networked multiplayer game
- Experience working in the VR space
- History working in a small studio environment