If you go for Unity and Biomes, as you wrote in your article, please do support Vegetation Studio Pro. Your work is awesome, can't wait to see it on the store.
Great breakdown of the process and optimization, thanks for sharing.
This article just not only provides great tools for level design. It's also useful vocabulary to express ideas with our team. https://xbeasts.blogspot.com/2018/12/Remove-Wall-Decals.html
Camouflaj, the team behind RÉPUBLIQUE is seeking to hire skilled artists to help the team build a once-in-a-lifetime AAA project.
- Work with the design and animation teams to perfect the mission experience pipeline and improve performance
- Implement behavioral and navigation features and evolve the experience with feedback
- Explore existing AI solutions and pathfinding tools and assess cost and ease of integration
- Work with the engineering team and production to refine in-game mission experiences
- Create accurate task estimates and complete work in a timely manner
- Communicate requirements and roadmaps with the rest of the development team
- Experience programming in C# or C++
- Prior gameplay programming experience
- Ability to write clear, maintainable code
- Ability to self-motivate and take ownership over gameplay systems and deliverables
- Motivation to stay on top of current trends in AI
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Experience with console development
- Experience with behavior trees
- Worked on a networked multiplayer game
- Experience working in the VR space
- History working in a small studio environment