Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
Graphics Programmer at Naughty Dog
26 January, 2018
Join Naughty Dog's talented rendering team to develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques for their upcoming game, The Last of Us Part II.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Naughty Dog
Location: United States, Santa Monica
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques
- Implement efficient and stunning industry defining visuals
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong math skills with an emphasis in 3D math
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Thorough understanding of current GPU architectures (AMD GCN, NVIDIA CUDA)
- Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs
- Experience with HLSL/GLSL or other equivalent shader languages
- Console or PC programming experience
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games