Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to: atari breakout
Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. --light novel--
It is a good and amazing article. Your information is very useful for me and for others. Thank you so much. __hotmail login__
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Hard Surface Artist to join their outstanding team in Cracow.
- Modelling all kinds of complex futuristic vehicles, weapons and robots.
- Cooperation with rigging artists and animators.
- Sharing knowledge about hard surface modelling among character team members.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Helping concept artists design machines using experience and modelling expertise.
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in the inhouse game industry.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Passion for guns and military equipment.
- Expert knowledge of any leading 3D package.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.