If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Hard Surface Artist to join their outstanding team in Cracow.
- Modelling all kinds of complex futuristic vehicles, weapons and robots.
- Cooperation with rigging artists and animators.
- Sharing knowledge about hard surface modelling among character team members.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Helping concept artists design machines using experience and modelling expertise.
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in the inhouse game industry.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Passion for guns and military equipment.
- Expert knowledge of any leading 3D package.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.