Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Miami US 15, Jul — 20, Jul
Orlando US 24, Jul — 27, Jul
Grapevine US 25, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 2, Aug
this is so cool! as someone who doesn't really understand the process of making simulations, i liked the explanations and it makes me appreciate the amount of work and creativity that's involved in making them.
Godot forever s2
Hard Surface Modeler at Guerrilla
22 June, 2018
Guerrilla is looking for motivated and skilled Hard Surface Modelers of high quality and cutting-edge standards.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Guerrilla Games
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- You will model and texture high-quality robots and weapons.
- You will deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- You will work with the Tech Team to develop long-term strategies to automate asset art production.
- You will research and develop new asset creation techniques to optimize workflows whilst retaining the highest quality possible.
- You will implement assets in engine for reviewing purposes.
- You will determine the asset requirements and work alongside the tech team to produce production specifications.
- You will guide and review contractors/outsourcing as part of the asset art team.
- You will troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets.
- You will set up, maintain and update hero asset briefings during the process of asset creation.
- You will maintain a universally high standard of quality on all assets through regular reviews and feedback.
- You will ensure that all assets function correctly in game and meet all technical requirements.
- You will contribute to any part of the hard surface production pipeline when necessary You will report directly to your art director.
- You’re a great sculptor/modeler, who can work in any style – real or expressive, hard-surface or organic.
- You have experience in Substance Painter/Designer and an advanced understanding of Zbrush and Maya.
- You have a professional attitude; you are a good team player, proactive and can solve problems on your own initiative.
- You have a good understanding of materials in both their nature and their creation for physically based rendering.
- You inspire and coach other members of the team.
- You have an excellent technical and artistically understanding of creating assets based on a given 2D concept from mockup to final in-game integration.
- You have an excellent understanding of modeling for games, animation and deformation (clean topology and edge flow).
- You have advanced skills in producing high quality texturing/materials in given resource guidelines.
- You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- You are someone who keeps up to date with the latest tools and techniques.
- You embrace feedback and critique and work well under pressure.
- You are self-organized and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- You are able to meet deadlines under tight schedules.