Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Create immersive and believable behaviors for the team's background characters.
- Produce character animation as well as;
- Set up character animation assets in animation networks within their game-engine Decima.
- Character Animator by trade with 1 or more years of experience, preferably at an AAA-rated games studio;
- Have working experience and knowledge of Motionbuilder with Maya being a plus;
- Are experienced with State Machines – Morpheme sequences network setup, in particular, would be a plus but not a prerequisite;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence.