We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
Create immersive and believable behaviors for the team's background characters.
- Produce character animation as well as;
- Set up character animation assets in animation networks within their game-engine Decima.
- Character Animator by trade with 1 or more years of experience, preferably at an AAA-rated games studio;
- Have working experience and knowledge of Motionbuilder with Maya being a plus;
- Are experienced with State Machines – Morpheme sequences network setup, in particular, would be a plus but not a prerequisite;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence.