Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Working in the UI team, design and create user-centric products and experiences for the team's game worlds.
- Complete, with support, assigned tasks through all stages of the production process from conception to final sign-off
- Track and update the progress of day-to-day tasks using the designated tracking tools
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm task direction and consistency of work
- Build relationships with Artists, Designers, Technical Artists and Programmers to facilitate effective collaboration during the asset production process
- Implement and streamline the functionality and usability of assigned features
- Participate in the sign-off process and incorporate feedback into your work
- Respond quickly to changing requirements and feedback
- Understand and work within the project UI art direction to ensure consistency throughout the work
- Produce optimized assets optimisation in-line with the technical requirements and conventions of each project
- Understand and follow best practices, production pipelines and workflows
- Keep your understanding and knowledge within UI art up-to-date with industry standards in this evolving field
- Some limited travel may be expected to other studios depending upon the project
- Support the Lead UI Artist in any ad hoc tasks and duties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Graphic Design skills (e.g. Design, layout and typography)
- Awareness of current trends in visual communication is desirable
- Basic motion graphics skills
- Familiarity with data management software (such as Perforce) is desirable
- Good working knowledge of industry standard 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects etc.)
- Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game development processes is desirable
- Exposure to industry game engines, design toolsets and production pipelines is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a games industry internship or studio an advantage but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Art or other relevant training
- Experience with 3D applications (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max etc.) is advantageous
- Proficiency in scripting (e.g. ActionScript, Python etc.) is advantageous