Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Lead Environment Artist for its Production Studio in order to work on the continuation of the AAA Title, Tom Clancy's Division.
- Under the supervision of the DA, you should understand and bring artistic direction to the Environment Artists team while ensuring its understanding, enrichment and application,
- Accompany and develop a team of Level Artists / Environment Artists to achieve the ambitious goals of an AAA game,
- Structure and organize the production of the team in order to build and maintain a successful team,
- Participate in establishing an excellent collaboration with our partner studios, which is a key element of success as well as with other production trades
You have at least 5 years’ experience as an Environmental Artist, plus at least one significant experience as a Manager or Team lead LA.
Your communication, your artistic judgment, your proactivity, and your team spirit are part of your strengths;
Having French speaking skills a big plus.
- Excellent knowledge of video game development process and interactions between the artistic, design and technical jobs;
- High artistic skills, the design, and composition of a 3D environment in realistic-style are part of your strengths;
- You know the constraints related to real-time and master the “basic” 3Dgraphics tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, etc.);
- To be strong in organization and anticipation while being creative;
- Know how to collaborate and communicate constructively;
- Take initiatives and be committed to achieving high results;
- You demonstrate leadership and are able to coach a team in a changing professional environment;