Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Lead Artist at Blizzard Entertainment
4 December, 2018
Join the team as they write a new chapter in the Diablo universe!
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Blizzard Entertainment
Location: USA, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create environment & creature concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations, communicate ideas, and inspire others
- Collaborate with art leadership across Blizzard to develop and refine a unique visual style
- Review & provide directed feedback including paintovers on a variety of game assets (environments, props, creatures, animations, spell effects, cinematics, UI, logos, etc.)
- Help provide guidance and art assets for supplemental materials, such as marketing materials (logos, key art, splash screens), story cinematics, presentation templates, team apparel, licensed gear, and more
- Lead external art contractors when needed for the project
- Work effectively with other disciplines, such as Design, Engineering, Production, Cinematics, Story & Franchise Development, and others
- Partner with art leadership across Blizzard to capture the essence of the Diablo Universe
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience crafting video game art using 2D and 3D art tools
- At least 5 years’ experience working in AAA games
- Problem solving initiative with excellent follow-through
- Extensive experience developing a unique and cohesive visual style in a team environment
- Proven track record of delivering clear and consistent visual feedback that elevates the art team’s work
- A desire to work closely with game design to make sure the game’s art improves the player experience
- Have a deep understanding of the Diablo’s gothic visual style. Can create concepts and effectively coach others to create assets in this style
- Willing to travel outside the U.S. for short periods of time.
- Passion for and extensive experience playing action RPGs, Blizzard games, or mobile games
- Mandarin language fluency