Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
I love it !
Wow this is really extensive! Thanks for sharing, I just started with tiltbrush and Masterpiece Vr using a mixed reality kit
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
Lead Artist at elite3d
12 July, 2018
The team is currently looking for a Lead Artist who is ready for the challenge of leading a team of artists for AAA projects.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Spain, Valencia
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Maintain direct contact with the client to plan resources and solve any possible doubts.
- Creatively and technically maintain the quality standards for the project and feel confident to develop your own skills and of those around you.
- Be comfortable communicating with the team and respond to client feedback.
- Self-regulate your workload while completing time sensitive requests & resolve any issues that arise.
- Be proactive and communicate dependency issues to the project manager before they happen.
- Fully understand the project pipeline / game engine and clearly report improvements & possible issues.
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English both verbal aswell as in writing.
- Credited in at least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms.
- Thorough understanding of the process of baking and authoring textures for physical based rendering (PBR).
- Experience of a full game pipeline including optimization.
- Comfortable working in an environment of iterative design and honest feedback.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality.
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation assistance.
- Healthy snacks available throughout (fresh fruits, cereals, milk, etc.)
- Kitchen and dining room in the studio.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare.
- Dynamic English classes (Beginner, Intermediate and High intermediate).
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers.
- Social events and “Master Classes”.
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…