Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Orlando US 24, Jul — 27, Jul
Grapevine US 25, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 2, Aug
Helsinki FI 1, Aug — 5, Aug
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
Lead Artist at elite3d
12 July, 2018
The team is currently looking for a Lead Artist who is ready for the challenge of leading a team of artists for AAA projects.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Spain, Valencia
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Maintain direct contact with the client to plan resources and solve any possible doubts.
- Creatively and technically maintain the quality standards for the project and feel confident to develop your own skills and of those around you.
- Be comfortable communicating with the team and respond to client feedback.
- Self-regulate your workload while completing time sensitive requests & resolve any issues that arise.
- Be proactive and communicate dependency issues to the project manager before they happen.
- Fully understand the project pipeline / game engine and clearly report improvements & possible issues.
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English both verbal aswell as in writing.
- Credited in at least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms.
- Thorough understanding of the process of baking and authoring textures for physical based rendering (PBR).
- Experience of a full game pipeline including optimization.
- Comfortable working in an environment of iterative design and honest feedback.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality.
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation assistance.
- Healthy snacks available throughout (fresh fruits, cereals, milk, etc.)
- Kitchen and dining room in the studio.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare.
- Dynamic English classes (Beginner, Intermediate and High intermediate).
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers.
- Social events and “Master Classes”.
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…