Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Marina Del Rey US 10, Dec — 13, Dec
Las Vegas US 8, Jan — 12, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
there was a sale price i believe, we'll fix it right away
very cool but subscribe to pewdiepie
Lead Artist at Gearbox Software
21 February, 2018
Gearbox Software — award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms, and Battleborn — is looking for a Lead Artist for its Quebec City studio!
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Gearbox Software
Location: Canada, Quebec
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Establish and prioritize level art and vfx needs;
- Ensure the level art and vfx assets reach established quality benchmarks;
- Cooperate with other departments to balance time, quality and budget;
- Create high-quality, realistic environment assets and content including props, architecture, geology and organic elements;
- Collaborate with Design to make sure environment assets support gameplay;
- Achieve quality and style benchmarks established by the Art Director;
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Art Director and art team to understand and, as necessary, establish content creation processes in line with technical constraints;
- Create blockout geometry, establish layouts, apply materials and details.
- Participate in the modeling and texturing of assets, if necessary.
- Coordinates with external vendors and freelancers as required.
- 10+ years of experience as an artist or lead artist in the industry;
- At least 4 published console titles;
- Deep understanding of video game art production techniques and processes;
- 3DS Max expert;
- Advanced knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and Perforce;
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented.