We are searching for an experienced lead artist who will create the visuals for the Exoleap games.
- help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience
- be responsible for the overall look of the experiences
- modelling and compositing of scenes
- handle the production process of scenes and assets
- direct outsourced contractors
Skills & Requirements
- proactive and with a personal desire to deliver at the highest standard
- strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- you are open to and willing to act on constructive guidance and feedback
- good understanding of composition, color and light
- you have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
- comfortable working with a custom game engine
- experience in all aspects of the art production process (modeling, texturing, rigging, scene compositing)
- experience with both hard surface and natural / organic modeling
- a solid understanding of physically based shading
- you understand the capabilities and limitations of the technology used in game development
Nice to have:
- experienced in the optimization of scenes for VR
- experienced in scripting and technical art
- experienced in procedural generation
You will work at one of the most creative hotspots in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. We offer a market conform salary.
But most important of all, we offer the opportunity to work on an unique and extraordinary VR project. You will work on games that push the limits of VR entertainment and are going to have a significant impact on the people that are going to experience our work.