Great stuff. And many thanks for those tuts by Jason! They helped me a lot.
Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a passionate and talented Lead Game Artist to add to their growing team.
- Ensure the graphic elements follow the set style and maintain consistency throughout the whole project
- Conduct effective visual research and reference gathering
- Creation of game assets to a high standard in line with current technology capabilities
- Assist in production/development meetings
- Review and validation of assets
- Experience in creation of high and low poly modelling of in-game assets
- Level lighting and population creation
- Understanding of optimization for mobile platforms
- Ability to hand paint texture maps, if required
- Working knowledge in Character and Environment creation
- Must have proven experience of line management of a small team
- Working knowledge of Unity
- 3ds Max, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Confident working in a small team
- Ability to prioritise work-flow and deliver on time
- Familiarity with SCRUM / Agile practices
- Character Modelling and Texturing
- High end lighting/rendering for presentation and marketing images
- Technical Art
- Experience with managing the outsourcing of art assets
- Minimum 4 years industry experience working on mobile projects
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology would be preferred or any other training or equivalent.