Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
June’s Journey team requires a Lead Artist, who will lead an enthusiastic and talented art team to consistently produce work to the Wooga standard.
- Coordinating and mentoring internal artists, as well as providing guidance and advice to external teams
- Providing high-level guidance on the art style and vision of the game
- Ensuring that the style is consistent within the project while setting and communicating explicit expectations of the highest quality of work
- Maintaining relationships and transparency with key stakeholders; writers, game designers, programmers etc.
- Being a hands-on part of the art team, producing and creating assets
- Proven experience of creating game art for a published game, from conception to release.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a high level of artistic and visual creativity
- People management experience and practical knowledge of leading an internal team of 5+ artists
- Great communication skills, you know how to mentor, engage and motivate your team, while ensuring constant knowledge exchange
- Experience in collaboration with other functions of the company, like Product, Engineering, Design etc., as well as working with external teams
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Unity, its capabilities, and limitations
- Experience with animation and knowledge of 3D
- Academic background in an art-related medium
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, have a nap in one of sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills – enjoy unique office space!
- Extensive relocation support to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin as smooth as possible!
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! They offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success!
- As much coffee, drinks, and fruits as you can handle!
- Cool Wooga swag!