Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Lead Asset Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
8 November, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Lead Prop Artist to join the CYBERPUNK 2077 team.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Heading up an internal team of prop artists.
- Creating high-quality art and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead as well as Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining an efficient feedback process with outsourcing vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skill set in both organic and hard-surface modeling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation etc.)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Avid and passionate gamer.