for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Lead Prop Artist to join the CYBERPUNK 2077 team.
- Heading up an internal team of prop artists.
- Creating high-quality art and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead as well as Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining an efficient feedback process with outsourcing vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skill set in both organic and hard-surface modeling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation etc.)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Avid and passionate gamer.