Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
Lead Asset Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
11 April, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Lead Prop Artist to join the CYBERPUNK 2077 team.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Heading up our internal team of prop artists.
- Creating high-quality art and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead as well as Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining efficient feedback process with outsource vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skillset in both organic and hard-surface modeling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation etc.)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.