An absolutely great read, thank you for this. Really lays a foundation on how to go about the learning process.
Hi Matthew and Mr VFX, I’m currently researching this topic of decomposing images into shading and reflectance layers. I would love to learn about what you are trying to use this for to learn more about applications for this technology.
Hi George, I'm currently researching this topic of decomposing images into shading and reflectance layers. Would love to learn about what you are trying to use this for to learn more about applications for this technology.
Bluepoint Games is looking for an Animator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Lead by example – Create high-quality animation with a good sense of physics, realistic movement, and animation principles to serve as a benchmark
- Inspire and mentor the animation team in creating impactful animations
- Evaluate other animator’s work, making sure all animations follow the quality standards and artistic direction
- Maintain the Art Director’s vision through feedback and communication
- Collaborate with Production to organize, schedule, and manage the Animation team’s day-to-day activities
- A demo reel reflecting high-quality game animations
- At least 5 years of experience in the game development industry
- Strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Maya
- Able to produce top-quality hand-key animation
- Complete understanding of game character pipeline
- Highly organized, self-driven, and great team player
- Proactive approach to learning new skills and tools
- The ability to work onsite at our facility in Austin, TX