Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
I love it !
Wow this is really extensive! Thanks for sharing, I just started with tiltbrush and Masterpiece Vr using a mixed reality kit
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
Lead Character Animator at Bluepoint Games
28 September, 2018
Bluepoint Games is looking for an Animator to join their team on a full-time basis.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Bluepoint Games
Location: United States, Austin
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Lead by example – Create high-quality animation with a good sense of physics, realistic movement, and animation principles to serve as a benchmark
- Inspire and mentor the animation team in creating impactful animations
- Evaluate other animator’s work, making sure all animations follow the quality standards and artistic direction
- Maintain the Art Director’s vision through feedback and communication
- Collaborate with Production to organize, schedule, and manage the Animation team’s day-to-day activities
- A demo reel reflecting high-quality game animations
- At least 5 years of experience in the game development industry
- Strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Maya
- Able to produce top-quality hand-key animation
- Complete understanding of game character pipeline
- Highly organized, self-driven, and great team player
- Proactive approach to learning new skills and tools
- The ability to work onsite at our facility in Austin, TX