This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Starbreeze is now looking for a Lead Character Artist to join their award-winning team in Stockholm.
- Help the team technically and artistically to carry out the art director’s vision
- Work closely with outsourcing managers and level designers to ensure that the worlds the artists build not only look good but also are functional gameplay spaces
- Ensure that art assets are delivered according to the product requirements
- Support the development of employees in the team
- Manage employees’ skills, and continue to develop processes, methods, and workflows
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar) and Photoshop
- Strong Knowledge in PBR shading
- Superb in normal map creation/baking process
- Deep understanding of Game Engines and dedicated platforms budget requirements
- Be able to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talent
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills