I love World Creator, especially the vegetation distribution pipeline. You can create some very realistic fields with it. Im going to check out impostors too - ive seen it a few times and wondered what it's about.
Stupid Rental. My Zbrush that I haven't paid for an update in years and is perpetual Trumps that on all counts.
Starbreeze is now looking for a Lead Character Artist to join their award-winning team in Stockholm.
- Help the team technically and artistically to carry out the art director’s vision
- Work closely with outsourcing managers and level designers to ensure that the worlds the artists build not only look good but also are functional gameplay spaces
- Ensure that art assets are delivered according to the product requirements
- Support the development of employees in the team
- Manage employees’ skills, and continue to develop processes, methods, and workflows
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar) and Photoshop
- Strong Knowledge in PBR shading
- Superb knowledge in normal map creation/baking process
- Deep understanding of Game Engines and dedicated platforms budget requirements
- Be able to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talent
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills