bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Starbreeze is now looking for a Lead Character Artist to join their award-winning team in Stockholm.
- Help the team technically and artistically to carry out the art director’s vision
- Work closely with outsourcing managers and level designers to ensure that the worlds the artists build not only look good but also are functional gameplay spaces
- Ensure that art assets are delivered according to the product requirements
- Support the development of employees in the team
- Manage employees’ skills, and continue to develop processes, methods, and workflows
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar) and Photoshop
- Strong Knowledge in PBR shading
- Superb knowledge in normal map creation/baking process
- Deep understanding of Game Engines and dedicated platforms budget requirements
- Be able to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talent
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills