Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
yeah thats what I have as well. Its enough but in 2 years you'll probably want a little more. At least 32 gb ram for a little more serious work.
So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
Lead Character Artist at Starbreeze
3 July, 2018
Starbreeze is now looking for a Lead Character Artist to join their award-winning team in Stockholm.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Starbreeze Studios
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Help the team technically and artistically to carry out the art director’s vision
- Work closely with outsourcing managers and level designers to ensure that the worlds the artists build not only look good but also are functional gameplay spaces
- Ensure that art assets are delivered according to the product requirements
- Support the development of employees in the team
- Manage employees’ skills, and continue to develop processes, methods, and workflows
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar) and Photoshop
- Strong Knowledge in PBR shading
- Superb knowledge in normal map creation/baking process
- Deep understanding of Game Engines and dedicated platforms budget requirements
- Be able to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talent
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills