Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
The team is looking for an artist that is well organized and prioritizes the success of one’s team.
- Leading the development of high-quality AAA characters
- Creation and maintenance of a prospering art culture and technical guidance within the Character Art Team, through training, mentoring and reviewing assets for quality
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Prioritizing and managing the Character Art Team’s tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specifications through stand-ups and synchronization meetings to communicate vision and needs with other teams
- Organizing work and backlog using project management/ planning toolsi.e. Jira
- Working together with producers, leads, directors and external teams to push project quality
- Balancing quality and efficiency of character work to reach the best results within given time frames
- 8+ years game industry production experience
- Experience in a lead role
- Multiple shipped AAA titles, with at least one in a Lead role
- Exceptional understanding of human anatomy, and clothing and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling
- Superior eye for color and detail in creating texture maps especially through the normal map and PBR techniques
- Passionate about video games
- Mastery in low-poly modeling techniques
- Fluent English and ability to collaborate in an international team
- Expert user in Zbrush, 3ds Max, Marvelous Designer and Substance Painter, or similar.
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer is a plus