Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
want to meet me i will be there...
Thanks! What is your CPU and amount of RAM? I'm thinking of getting an Intel Core i7-8750H and 16GB of Ram.
Lead Character Artist at Ubisoft Quebec
10 October, 2018
The team is looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced Lead Character Artist for a AAA project based in their Quebec-city studio.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Ubisoft Quebec
Location: Canada, Quebec
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Leading the development of high-quality AAA characters
- Creation and maintenance of a prospering art culture and technical guidance within the Character Art Team, through training, mentoring, and reviewing assets for quality
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Prioritizing and managing the Character Art Team’s tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specifications through stand-ups and synchronization meetings to communicate vision and needs with other teams
- Organizing work and backlog using project management/ planning tools i.e. Jira
- Working together with producers, leads, directors and external teams to push project quality
- Balancing quality and efficiency of character work to reach the best results within given time frames
- 8+ years game industry production experience, 3+ years in a lead role
- Multiple shipped AAA titles, with at least one in a Lead role
- Working knowledge of Zbrush, 3ds Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop CC, and/or other modeling, rigging, material and texture creation tools
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance Painter and Designer, Marvelous Designer
- Physically based rendering expertise
- Experience with next-gen game development