The legendary team needs a talented Character Artist to work on a new, unannounced Diablo project.
You will be expected to concept, sculpt, model, and texture compelling assets, using PBR pipelines, for an unannounced Diablo project.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 5 or more years' experience in game development, building character assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Photoshop, and other programs and tools
- Extraordinary asset sculpting and modeling skills
- Expert-level understanding of human and creature anatomy, form, shape language, and silhouette
- Deep, successful experience leading a team of artists
- Dynamic, excellent communicator, big-picture minded and a model team-player
- Vast experience collaborating with other leads, artists, and the Art Director in developing a distinct and consistent modeling and texturing style for environment assets
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping abilities
- Excellent eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting assets
- Really good at working creatively as part of a large or small group.