As Lead Concept Artist you will work closely with all departments to create memorable characters, unique environments, compelling weapons, and props.
- 2+ years of game development experience
- Shipped at least one published AAA or indie title.
- A portfolio that demonstrates stylized concept art, and craftsmanship.
- You are a great communicator who can convey feedback visually as well as verbally.
- Provide clear, concise, consistent, and timely feedback and help guide the art department to certain victory.
- Create production drawings (turnarounds, layouts, ¾ views) for characters, creatures, environments, and weapons.
- Assemble animation poses and references so that animators can breathe life into your concepts with the perfect animation for your characters.
- Render illustrations and mood pieces for marketing purposes.
- Real, demonstrable passion for videogames and VR.
- Texture painting
- Experience using engines, like Unity.
- You want to work at a startup gaming company and are interested in building out and adapting to new processes.
- Experience previously working with an all-remote team
- Anime nerds, sci-fi buffs, game freaks, and fantasy geeks welcome!