Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Utrecht NL 24, Nov — 26, Nov
Philadelphia US 30, Nov — 3, Dec
London GB 30, Nov — 1, Dec
London GB 30, Nov — 3, Dec
Dortmund DE 1, Dec — 3, Dec
Good but the Pattern of the foam doesn't change, very disturbing.
Lead Environment Artist at Crystal Dynamics
8 August, 2018
Crystal Dynamics is looking for a Lead Environment Artist who has achieved an excellence in environment modeling, texturing and lighting.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Crystal Dynamics
Location: United States, Redwood City
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Work in tandem with the Designer, a joint creative and technical effort to build worlds from initial concept to complete, polished form
- Know the fundamentals of cutting edge 3D graphics techniques including: Working with physics-based spaces, High poly modeling (Maya and ZBrush) Baking normal and displacement maps from high-poly to game-res meshes, Shader manipulation, Modular construction and assembly techniques, Knowledge of baked and dynamic lighting models, Post Effects, etc.
- Create visually stunning, atmospheric, effective and efficient 3D models of natural and architectural environments with strong drawing, texturing, and lighting skills and an excellent sense of spatial relations and structural logic
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving
- 6+ years’ experience as an Environment Artist on hot titles
- Strong spatial sense and an eye for good composition
- Software: Microsoft Word, Maya, ZBrush (preferred) and Photoshop
- Architecture or traditional art background, cinematography experience