If you're a skilled Lead Lighting Artist, then come work with Blizzard to build something exceptional.
- Previous experience leading an art function team on a AAA game development project.
- Work with other leads and game director to assist in providing clear vision to your team on the project as a whole and clear communication to the leadership of the vision of your specific team’s discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of how light, shadow, and color create tone and mood, and you possess a thorough understanding of real-time and pre-rendered lighting principles.
- Proven creative chops and a technically proficient approach to lighting environments based on designs, vision documents, and conceptual illustrations.
- Expert level knowledge of all the various tools used to craft lighting in modern game engines.
- Impressive and relevant portfolio demonstrating lighting created by you in a PBR pipeline, clearly showing game examples of your work
- An exceptional understanding of color, shape, and surface types
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Ability to mentor other artists and provide meaningful feedback
- A passion for games
- Self-starter and driver, excellent communicator and an amazing team-player