Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Very Nice, Love the rocks man!
Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
Lead Software Engineer at BANDAI NAMCO
27 December, 2017
BANDAI NAMCO Vancouver is seeking an experienced Software Engineer.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: BANDAI NAMCO
Location: Canada, Vancouver
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Define product and technical specification with producers, game designers, artists and other engineers.
- Design, build, test, deploy entire game systems and support other engineers.
- Produce engineering proposals, cost estimates, schedules, and other documentation to support project development.
- Ensure that the quality of products made at the studio meets BANDAI NAMCO standards and its customer expectations.
- Create an efficient and productive work environment.
- Team leadership including mentoring, goal setting and career development for your reports.
- A degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience with at least 3 shipped mobile, console, PC game titles.
- Expert knowledge in programming with C++, Unity/C#, iOS/Objective-C, Android/Java.
- Broad knowledge of game development processes with expertise in at least 2 of the following: physics, AI, gameplay, rendering, online, tools, UI, audio.
- Experience in building various pipelines and workflow to deliver high quality product.
- Excellent knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, patterns, and the ability to apply them to problems while keeping constraints and performance in mind.
- Able to create, manage and track schedules for a team of engineers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently.
- Objective profiling, analytical, and optimization skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Being a tech enthusiast.