Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 21, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
OMG! this is awesome!
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
Lead Software Engineer at BANDAI NAMCO
27 December, 2017
BANDAI NAMCO Vancouver is seeking an experienced Software Engineer.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: BANDAI NAMCO
Location: Canada, Vancouver
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Define product and technical specification with producers, game designers, artists and other engineers.
- Design, build, test, deploy entire game systems and support other engineers.
- Produce engineering proposals, cost estimates, schedules, and other documentation to support project development.
- Ensure that the quality of products made at the studio meets BANDAI NAMCO standards and its customer expectations.
- Create an efficient and productive work environment.
- Team leadership including mentoring, goal setting and career development for your reports.
- A degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience with at least 3 shipped mobile, console, PC game titles.
- Expert knowledge in programming with C++, Unity/C#, iOS/Objective-C, Android/Java.
- Broad knowledge of game development processes with expertise in at least 2 of the following: physics, AI, gameplay, rendering, online, tools, UI, audio.
- Experience in building various pipelines and workflow to deliver high quality product.
- Excellent knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, patterns, and the ability to apply them to problems while keeping constraints and performance in mind.
- Able to create, manage and track schedules for a team of engineers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently.
- Objective profiling, analytical, and optimization skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Being a tech enthusiast.