Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
The team is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Animator who is ready for a new challenge and has experience working on multiple titles.
On a day to day basis, you will be developing and maintaining animation, rigging and pipeline tools. Alongside this you will also be responsible for leading and mentoring the Technical Animation Team. You will also provide technical support to animation teams across our Total War projects.
As Lead Technical Animator, you will be responsible for maintaining and reviewing existing workflows and tool systems. You will also ensure the standard of code, rigs and skins from the Technical Animation team are to a high standard.
You will bring the teams together and collaborate and communicate with relevant members of the wider game development team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in Maya
- Experience with game animation systems
- Understanding optimisation and performance processes
- Strong understanding of 3D math (linear algebra, vector and matrix math)
- Experience maintaining tools in a production environment
- Previously shipped AAA titles in an equivalent role
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Motionbuilder and/or 3DS Max
- Experience rigging and skinning for games
- Understanding of various design patterns and idioms in Python