As the Lead Technical Artist, you have an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the new IP from Creative Assembly’s multi-award-winning console development team.
As the Lead Technical Artist for the project, you will have significant experience of leading, mentoring and nurturing the development of other artists. As well as managing the technical art team, conducting regular reviews and overseeing their career development, you will be responsible for enhancing visual quality, performance and art efficiency on our project.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing other artists
- Previous experience in a technical art or lead role on multiple shipped AAA titles
- Ability to communicate effectively in across the team
- Fluent in cutting edge art authoring techniques and processes
- Experience designing and maintaining tools in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of one or more 3D software packages (Maya, 3ds Max, MotionBuilder)
- Expert knowledge of Python
- UE4 production experience
- Practical experience and a strong comprehension of PBR
- Houdini production experience
- Working knowledge of a variety of content creation software, such as; Substance, Marvelous Designer, Fusion, Marmoset, Quixel, etc.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (PyMel, Maxscript, C#, C++, etc.)