This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Leading the UI team will involve you in all aspects of developing Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
- Lead and coordinate a small team of UI Tech Artists
- Create UI using our Node Based Visual Scripting Language
- Attending meetings discussing and shaping features
- Working closely with other disciplines to deliver features on time
- Ensuring UI is as optimal as possible
- Proven work experience as a Lead
- 4+ years’ experience working with UI Tech Art or a related field within Game development
- Experience with scripting languages or other Node Based Visual Scripting Languages
- Can debug issues with your content
- Interested in providing a good user experience
- Comfortable realizing content based on concepts and design
- Having shipped several games will be a huge bonus