Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
As a vital member of a small Art team, you will be working on state-of-the-art 3D SciFi games in a positive and productive environment.
- Team up with dedicated Level Designers and Artists to ensure gameplay spaces support story-, mood- and gameplay requirements.
- Create cinematic space environments, gigantic space stations, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions.
- Unleash your imagination and get inspired by blockbuster movies.
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4.
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish compelling environments for at least one AAA production
- Excellent sense of world building, including composition, propping and lighting
- Expert in Unreal world building, materials and lighting
- Knowledge of effective asset creation and optimization
- Comfortable with “kitbashing”, preferably using 3DStudio Max
- Excellent team-oriented worker focused on reaching common goals, communicating with others, pushing quality and being proactive
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way