If you go for Unity and Biomes, as you wrote in your article, please do support Vegetation Studio Pro. Your work is awesome, can't wait to see it on the store.
Great breakdown of the process and optimization, thanks for sharing.
This article just not only provides great tools for level design. It's also useful vocabulary to express ideas with our team. https://xbeasts.blogspot.com/2018/12/Remove-Wall-Decals.html
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Level Artist senior to join their team in charge of developing AAA games.
- You are skilled at designing and composing 3D backgrounds and realistic textures with game engines, 3ds Max and Photoshop. You also have an excellent sense of composition.
- Independent, organized and proactive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work on a team. You are extremely adaptable, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
- You have good artistic skills and a good sense of observation. Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
- You are proficient in English
- Texture creation
- Interest in lighting
- Familiarity with the history of art and architecture
- Good basic 2D drawing technique
- Proficiency in ZBrush and in baking normal maps
- You are passionate about creating video games and have a strong gaming background.