Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
why Hellblade didn't come on ps4 yet ?
Thank you for noticing, alfred, we've swapped them
Level Artist at Ubisoft Annecy
20 August, 2018
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Level Artist senior to join their team in charge of developing AAA games.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Ubisoft Annecy
Location: France, Annecy,
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- You are skilled at designing and composing 3D backgrounds and realistic textures with game engines, 3ds Max and Photoshop. You also have an excellent sense of composition.
- Independent, organized and proactive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work on a team. You are extremely adaptable, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
- You have good artistic skills and a good sense of observation. Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
- You are proficient in English
- Texture creation
- Interest in lighting
- Familiarity with the history of art and architecture
- Good basic 2D drawing technique
- Proficiency in ZBrush and in baking normal maps
- You are passionate about creating video games and have a strong gaming background.