We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
Working closely with Level Designers you will be creating focused gameplay environments while employing modeling, texturing and compositional skills.
- Creation of high-quality assets and scenes
- Scene management and performance optimization
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers
- 5+ years’ experience in the games industry, with a focus on cover-based shooters and/or third person shooters, ideally for an online world
- Insight into the scale, proportion, and composition
- Ability to tell a story through naturalistic propping
- Understanding of optimization
- Solid understanding of an industry standard 3D modeling package
- Solid understanding of texture and material creation
- At least one shipped commercial AAA title
- Excellent English communication skills
Please note that applications without portfolios will not be considered.