Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Working closely with Level Designers you will be creating focused gameplay environments while employing modeling, texturing and compositional skills.
- Creation of high-quality assets and scenes
- Scene management and performance optimization
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers
- 5+ years’ experience in the games industry, with a focus on cover-based shooters and/or third person shooters, ideally for an online world
- Insight into the scale, proportion, and composition
- Ability to tell a story through naturalistic propping
- Understanding of optimization
- Solid understanding of an industry standard 3D modeling package
- Solid understanding of texture and material creation
- At least one shipped commercial AAA title
- Excellent English communication skills
Please note that applications without portfolios will not be considered.