Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Nice Post My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information. Get the best Finance Assignment Help in Australia. Thanks.
Level Designer at Gearbox Software
6 December, 2017
Gearbox Software is looking for a Level Designer for its Quebec City studio!
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Gearbox Software
Location: Canada, Quebec
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Develop levels based on existing game design documents and research material;
- Design and prototype engaging gameplay scenarios that will enhance the player’s experience;
- Implement and script combat and cinematics;
- Work closely with the art and design teams to create and refine the gameplay experience;
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner.
- Gather the team’s feedback on fun and gameplay inside the levels;
- Stay up to date on new tools and trends, as well as the latest innovations in the industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a game Level Designer in the industry;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, 3DS Max and Sketchup;
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Programming knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented.