Um....holodeck anyone?. This is exciting stuff!
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share. https://www.progassignments.com
Why not? I'm a programmer by heart and I'd rather spend few days making solution which will turn hours of mundane work into minutes where you can actually focus on task at hand.
Gearbox Software is looking for a Level Designer for its Quebec City studio!
- Develop levels based on existing game design documents and research material;
- Design and prototype engaging gameplay scenarios that will enhance the player’s experience;
- Implement and script combat and cinematics;
- Work closely with the art and design teams to create and refine the gameplay experience;
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner.
- Gather the team’s feedback on fun and gameplay inside the levels;
- Stay up to date on new tools and trends, as well as the latest innovations in the industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a game Level Designer in the industry;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, 3DS Max and Sketchup;
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Programming knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented.