Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
Gearbox Software is looking for a Level Designer for its Quebec City studio!
- Develop levels based on existing game design documents and research material;
- Design and prototype engaging gameplay scenarios that will enhance the player’s experience;
- Implement and script combat and cinematics;
- Work closely with the art and design teams to create and refine the gameplay experience;
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner.
- Gather the team’s feedback on fun and gameplay inside the levels;
- Stay up to date on new tools and trends, as well as the latest innovations in the industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a game Level Designer in the industry;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, 3DS Max and Sketchup;
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Programming knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented.