Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
Level / Environment designers are the creative force behind the team's narrative-driven content, crafting engaging gameplay experiences through sequences of level setups they design and produce.
- Plan and model simplified geometry environmental layouts, place game objects, and script level progression
- Perform extensive level play-testing, reviews, and iteration
- Collaborate with artists, programmers, animators and other game designers to craft the vision of your levels and the game
- Act as producer for levels you design, as well as other parts of the game, facilitating communication across disciplines, clearing dependencies, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Design and champion gameplay systems, conventions, and scenarios
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Eye for art composition, architectural concepts, and an ability to create evocative shapes
- Good working knowledge of Maya, 3DS Max, or similar 3D package
- Proficient and effective communication skills
- Welcomes criticism and collaborates well as part of a diverse team, innovating without losing sight of the gameplay vision
- Desire to be a part of the Naughty Dog team
- Preferred: 3+ years designing and scripting single-player levels for console games