Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
San Jose US 25, Oct — 26, Oct
There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Already have ndo, b2m, knald, and others.. Why another one?
Level Designer at Naughty Dog
18 September, 2018
Level / Environment designers are the creative force behind the team's narrative-driven content, crafting engaging gameplay experiences through sequences of level setups they design and produce.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Naughty Dog
Location: United States, Santa Monica
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Plan and model simplified geometry environmental layouts, place game objects, and script level progression
- Perform extensive level play-testing, reviews, and iteration
- Collaborate with artists, programmers, animators and other game designers to craft the vision of your levels and the game
- Act as producer for levels you design, as well as other parts of the game, facilitating communication across disciplines, clearing dependencies, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Design and champion gameplay systems, conventions, and scenarios
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Eye for art composition, architectural concepts, and an ability to create evocative shapes
- Good working knowledge of Maya, 3DS Max, or similar 3D package
- Proficient and effective communication skills
- Welcomes criticism and collaborates well as part of a diverse team, innovating without losing sight of the gameplay vision
- Desire to be a part of the Naughty Dog team
- Preferred: 3+ years designing and scripting single-player levels for console games