Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
As a lighting artist, you will be responsible for defining and maintaining the lighting of different levels.
- Define lighting intentions by doing visual researches and synthesized documentations
- Merge gameplay and visual intentions with ‘elegance’
- Create dramatic and compelling lighting/mood that fit the artistic vision of our projects
- Manage the assets and FXs requests related to lamps
- Create and maintain lights prefabs
- Keep lighting style consistent throughout the game
- Collaborate and communicate constructively with Level Artists, Environment Artists, Level Designers, VFX and Technical Artists
- Good understanding of PBR rendering pipeline
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule
- Anticipate challenges and propose solutions to solve technical and level designs constraints
- Physics units’ knowledge is a plus
- Being familiarized with a 3D software as Maya is a plus
- At least one experience in a role of Lighting / Level Artist on a real time project
- Excellent knowledge of direct and indirect lighting, luminance and color theory
- Excellent artistic and film culture
- Excellent sense of composition and photography
- Autonomous in order to be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality
- The ability to cooperate easily with different peoples and teams
- Fluent English