CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented and experienced Lighting Artist who is ready to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology.
- Create dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstruct lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keep artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborate and communicate constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a role of Lighting / Environment Artist.
- Good knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven with a teamwork attitude.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.