Is it just me who can't find the "template"? all the "Learn more" links are just mirrors of this same copied paragraph but different site;
Thanks for the great template, I test it and it's work extraordinary, But truly might want to put my comics picture and replace initial one. I duplicate all impacts from "Comic strip 3D", however, when replacing my photo moving a similar way like original, yet video 1 and 2 don't appear… I’m a beginner and really would like to help me! cheap coursework writing service
When i am in university i have also one of Graphic designing and i also develop some designs that teacher give me but after that i did not even read anything about because of other courses is to hard and their Best Assignment Help that is why i am not given time on design but i wanted to learn and use these software's to design like others.
High Moon Studios seeks a highly skilled Lighting Artist to create visually compelling and creative artwork for high-profile franchised titles.
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Team Leads to create lighting for all aspects of the game including cinematics.
- Creation of pre-baked and real-time lighting via proprietary software.
- Experience using lighting performance & frame rate via optimization tools.
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools or game performance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, decisive and results-oriented; able to translate visual reference or concept effectively into the game.
- Understanding of composition and the ability to enhance mood by lighting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop or equivalent
- Knowledge of physical based lighting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with lighting techniques within the game industry, film or equivalent.
- Experience with and a good working knowledge of creating lighting within a pre-baked light-map pipeline.
- Ability to follow design reference and ability to work with a wide range of styles.
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages.
- Experience with HDR lighting.
- Knowledge of photography principals and image correction techniques