Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
честно сказать я в ахуе
finally some good news
Muchas gracias por esto, no sabría como crear algo así :D
Lighting Artist at High Moon Studios
20 July, 2018
High Moon Studios seeks a highly skilled Lighting Artist to create visually compelling and creative artwork for high-profile franchised titles.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: High Moon Studios
Location: United States, Carlsbad
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Team Leads to create lighting for all aspects of the game including cinematics.
- Creation of pre-baked and real-time lighting via proprietary software.
- Experience using lighting performance & frame rate via optimization tools.
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools or game performance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, decisive and results-oriented; able to translate visual reference or concept effectively into the game.
- Understanding of composition and the ability to enhance mood by lighting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop or equivalent
- Knowledge of physical based lighting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with lighting techniques within the game industry, film or equivalent.
- Experience with and a good working knowledge of creating lighting within a pre-baked light-map pipeline.
- Ability to follow design reference and ability to work with a wide range of styles.
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages.
- Experience with HDR lighting.
- Knowledge of photography principals and image correction techniques