High Moon Studios seeks a highly skilled Lighting Artist to create visually compelling and creative artwork for high-profile franchised titles.
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Team Leads to create lighting for all aspects of the game including cinematics.
- Creation of pre-baked and real-time lighting via proprietary software.
- Experience using lighting performance & frame rate via optimization tools.
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools or game performance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, decisive and results-oriented; able to translate visual reference or concept effectively into the game.
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of composition and the ability to enhance mood by lighting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop or equivalent
- Knowledge of physical based lighting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with lighting techniques within the game industry, film or equivalent.
- Experience with and a good working knowledge of creating lighting within a pre-baked light-map pipeline.
- Ability to follow design reference and ability to work with a wide range of styles.
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages.
- Experience with HDR lighting.
- Knowledge of photography principals and image correction techniques