This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
High Moon Studios seeks a highly skilled Lighting Artist to create visually compelling and creative artwork for high-profile franchised titles.
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Team Leads to create lighting for all aspects of the game including cinematics.
- Creation of pre-baked and real-time lighting via proprietary software.
- Experience using lighting performance & frame rate via optimization tools.
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools or game performance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, decisive and results-oriented; able to translate visual reference or concept effectively into the game.
- Understanding of composition and the ability to enhance mood by lighting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop or equivalent
- Knowledge of physical based lighting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with lighting techniques within the game industry, film or equivalent.
- Experience with and a good working knowledge of creating lighting within a pre-baked light-map pipeline.
- Ability to follow design reference and ability to work with a wide range of styles.
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages.
- Experience with HDR lighting.
- Knowledge of photography principals and image correction techniques