If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of world-class staff and are seeking an exceptionally talented Lighting Artist.
- Creating high quality artistic and functional lighting for environments, cinematics and characters which fulfils both art and design requirements.
- Working with the Lead Lighting Artist to realize the project’s artistic vision.
- Working with Designers, Artists, Technical Artists and Programmers to ensure their lighting needs are met.
- Ensuring any lighting content created is within established budgets. Ability to optimize it without a loss in quality, keeping in mind the technical requirements and different platforms’ limitations.
- Professional experience as a dedicated lighting artist, having completed at least one full production cycle for an AAA game on current gen console hardware (PS4, Xbox1).
- Able to comfortably work with both artistic hand placed lighting as well as with more technical and systemic approaches.
- Strong UE4 knowledge. Experience with its blueprint system is a plus.
- Experience with 3ds Max and Adobe Photoshop
- Keen on keeping up to date with games’ cutting edge techniques.
- Strong knowledge of lighting, colour theory and image composition proven with a strong portfolio.
- Experience with PBR shading in current gen games. Must know how light and materials behave in the real world and how this applies in game.
- Keen understanding of cinematography and how to best implement lighting for Cinematic scenes.
- A photographic eye and mind-set to be able to correctly interpret exposure and lighting values in game.
- Private family medical care
- Private family dental care
- Excellent pension scheme
- Excellent annual bonus scheme
- £1,000 to £5,000 Finder’s fee for helping recruitment
- 25 days of paid holiday + 8 public holidays per year
- 2 days off per year to support a charity of your choice
- Studio closes between Xmas and New Year (Discretionary)
- Comprehensive Relocation Support
- Tons of studio clubs to help you get to know people:
- Gym, Comic book, War gaming, Board games, Home brewing, Chess, New Parents, Photography
- Yoga 5x per week at lunchtimes in our mocap room
- Football 2x per week at lunchtimes
- Life Drawing 1x per week in the evening
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Access to multiple online training websites
- Access to entire DC back catalogue on Comixology
- Monthly team meals/outings
- On-site subsidised Masseuse
- Quarterly salary & promotion reviews
- Monthly 1on1s with your Line Manager
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process
- Film nights in our Mocap theatre
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
- Invites to WB films in their London private cinema before their release date
- Discounts to WB goodies i.e. HBO, WB films, TV, Harry Potter tour
- Staff only merchandise store
- State of the art office with the entire 180+ dev team in 1 open-plan room
- Free vending machine snacks, fruit, juices and soft drinks
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Discounted bicycle equipment to encouraging biking to work
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support)
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses