This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Splash Damage is looking for a talented Lighting Artist with a strong understanding of lighting and composition to help create stunning and inspiring environments for the Gears of War Franchise.
- Work with the Art Director and Lead Artists to keep artistic style & mood consistent with our defined visual style for the game
- Collaborate with the Design Team to maintain gameplay requirements, and with Tech Art to manage a balance between aesthetic quality and performance requirements
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Great artistic knowledge and ability to devise creative lighting solutions
- Experience working with lighting in Unreal Engine 4
- A strong understanding of the lighting process, especially regarding static lighting, light map creation, an understanding of light diffusion, atmospherics, global illumination, and PBR
- Good communication ability to receive and provide clear feedback
- Passion for game development
- Strong traditional art skills or photography
- Good understanding of physically based rendering
- Ability to participate in R&D of new techniques and implement into production pipeline
- Expertise in Post processing; colour grading, SSAO, bloom, tone mapping curves etc.