Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Follow the artistic direction in order to become familiar with the challenges that will impact game lighting and be able to propose atmosphere and lighting ideas.
- Follow the artistic direction in order to become familiar with the challenges that will impact game lighting and be able to propose atmosphere and lighting ideas;
- Design lighting systems that will support the atmosphere and gameplay effects and highlight the work of other working units;
- Verify the quality of the lighting once the elements are imported into the game and make any necessary improvements;
- In addition to light sources, set out the selected moods and atmospheres;
- Communicate with other trades (Level Artists, Level Designer) in order to ensure that their needs are properly taken into account;
- Have the artistic director and technical director validate the quality of the lighting and make any changes that are requested;
- Be the main contact of other Ubisoft production sites for technical lighting issues to look into the root causes of lighting issues, to solve lighting problems and enhance the quality of the product;
- Fix the lighting bugs entered by testers;
- Optimize the lighting effects to produce the best possible lighting, in keeping with the technical limitations of the engine;
- Carry out all other related tasks;
Minimum 3-5 years experience in video games lighting or any other relevant fields;
The following additional experiences are a major asset:
- Experience in real-time lighting
- Creation of special effects, post-processing-FX
- Experience in photography an asset;
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of lighting, color and image composition;
- Ability to accept feedback and adapt to change;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions;
- Knowledge of other video game production working units;
- Solid artistic knowledge of lighting techniques, real-time and pre-rendering.