Lightneer is looking for a Marketing Artist to join their team in Helsinki.
Lightneer aims to create fun and snackable mobile games made by growth-oriented and happy, curious people. We work in small, independent teams and aim to continuously learn and grow as individuals and as a result - as a company.
We are all about short time-to-market to test out the potential of our games quickly. We produce dozens of original hyper-casual game concepts every week and aim to expand also into hybrid-casual experiences in the future. As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide.
Marketing Artist is a new role in Lightneer's team. You will have a unique opportunity to work with the world leading hyper- and hybrid casual publishers and be one of the first people in setting up our own publishing operation. You will be working directly with our game teams to create motion graphics for game UA videos as well as support the company's overall marketing activities and campaigns.
- Video editing and creating motion graphics for game marketing videos
- Producing game marketing assets like icons, feature graphics etc.
- Developing art assets for branding and other marketing efforts
- Benchmark marketing art and help game teams to create successful campaigns
Skills we hope you have
- A self-starting attitude - you will have freedom and responsibility for your own work and accountability for reaching your targets
- Ability to work in a very high pace industry
- Adobe Creative Cloud know-how especially with After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Social media and marketing video editing and production
Considered as a plus:
- Knowledge in Unity
- 3D graphics skills (Blender or equivalent software)
- Concept art skills
- Experience in mobile games marketing
- Flat organisation with a team centric approach
- Creative freedom within projects
- Extended holiday (6 weeks of paid holiday annually)
- Comprehensive health care
- Lunch and recreational benefits (sports, culture)
- Phone benefits
- Support in remote working and learning
Become part of the Lightneer team and apply now! If you want you can also add a cover letter, some work samples or other supporting documents on your application.
Lightneer is a Helsinki-based hyper-casual game studio. Our values – Honesty, Respect and Playfulness – drive our culture with a mission to make games for the way people play today.
Our proprietary framework lets our hyper professional, self-directing teams focus on the development of fun, easy-to-play, snackable and rewarding games for the global audience while ensuring a speedy delivery to market. To date, our games have over 75 million downloads.
Don't miss the opportunity to catch Lightneer LIVE at Nordic Game Talents on October 27. Register today at https://apply.gamesjobfair.com