Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
Washington US 30, Mar — 2, Apr
What a great and helpful guide you've written. Respect.
Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
Material Artist at Ubisoft
4 February, 2018
Massive is looking for a new passionate texture and material artist to contribute to the development of Avatar project.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Massive Entertainment
Location: Sweden , Malmö
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Working with your Lead, other art teams and Art director to create high quality AAA textures & materials.
- Producing benchmark materials and textures using Substance Designer
- Overseeing and develop the material library
- Assisting in designing, implementing and maintaining material pipelines
- Researching new texture tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments
- Working with the lead technical artist and develop advanced shaders
- 3+ years of experience with making materials and textures for next gen AAA game environments
- Expert skills in Substance Painter and designer.
- An artistic eye and relevant portfolio work
- Strong modeling skills in a 3D modeling software
- Solid understanding of PBR rendering and material / light interactions
- Must be proactive and work well in a large team environment