Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Mid to Senior Technical Animator at Airship Syndicate
8 July, 2019
Airship Syndicate is looking for a skilled Technical Animator.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Airship Syndicate
Location: USA, Austing
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create awesome rigs for characters and environment props.
- Create awesome animations for characters and environments.
- Collaborate iteratively with designers, programmers and other team members to implement characters and animations in engine.
- Provide reasonable time estimates, and communicate when adjustments are needed.
- Unreal 4 and/or Unity experience on a shipped commercial title.
- At least 3 years commercial game development experience.
- Expertise in Rigging, Skinning, and Animating in 3dsMax.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the process involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Experience with physics/ragdoll setup in engine.
- Able to effectively collaborate with other departments.
- Motivated and self-driven; complete tasks without intense supervision.
- Skilled problem solver
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience with MaxScript and creating tools for use by animators.
- Experience with FX and particle animation.