GeoTech is a company that develops integration tools for new technologies and gaming platforms for Unreal Engine. Our goal is to help companies and developers create amazing experiences that push gaming and digital interaction to the next level. We see game engines as the tool of the future for creating any interactive digital experience and we believe that by providing integrations with new hardware technologies we will be able to merge both our physical and digital world into one.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a unique person, who will be designing and optimizing assets for our software to ensure top-notch visual quality and performance while getting feedback from some of the top creative talent in the production industry. You will be working with engineering to polish the product so that it can be used for world-class experiences
- Designing realtime motion graphic scenes
- Animating, Modeling, texturing, and UV mapping 3D assets
- Work in a fast paced environment.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience with UE4/5
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Professional experience working in various digital content creation tools (Cinema 4D, Blender, Photoshop, and Z-Brush, etc)
- Experience designing large realtime motion design scenes
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- A strong grasp of typography, layout, and data visualization
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content
- Willingness & ability to work and collaborate remotely across global time zones
- Proficiency with Niagara particle effects and VFX in Unreal is desired
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- We offer an exciting job in a fully-remote company, with a good salary and an amazing Team from all over the world.
- We have a friendly and supportive working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
- We provide the most modern hardware to work with.
- We also take care of your health by providing medical insurance (after trial ends)
- We have a Team meeting once per year in the middle of the world.